We’ve rounded up a list of timely COVID-related resources for dental practices. Please check back regularly as we’ll add more links daily.
Marketing and Communication Resources
- Adapt Your Website Content to Meet Patients’ Changing Needs
- How to Update Your Google My Business Listing for COVID-Related Closures
- Video: Connect with Your Community During COVID
- How to Thrive During Uncertainty
- Video: Build a Better Dental Brand
- Marketing During a Recession: 4 Must-Have Strategies
- Teledentistry: Facts, Billing and FYI’s: This blog post covers a TON of useful information regarding Teledentistry, including approved methods, which insurances are covering it, coding and billing information, documentation, and more.
- Free teledentistry webinar replay from Dental Support. Access here.
- Contact us if you’re interested in adding a Virtual Consult/Teledentistry landing page to your website.
- NexHealth: FREE Telehealth during COVID (no strings attached).
- Doxy.me: Free, secure telehealth solution.
AADOM Cares Resources
- AADOM Cares COVID Resources: Downloadable forms and checklists, virtual live events, and other resources from industry leaders.
Recovery Strategy: Add a Membership Plan
- Guest blog post from Kleer: COVID-19 Recovery Strategy: Implement a Membership Plan Now to Jump Start Your Dental Practice When the Crisis Lifts
Additional Resources We Love
- DentalPost: COVID-19 Road to Recovery: COVID-19 Info Hub – Clear Information For the Dental Industry From Trusted Sources
- How Will the CARES Act Benefit Your Dental Practice?
Catch up on some marketing e-learning and be prepared to build your brand through a changing economic landscape. On-demand webcasts are free for AADOM members (sign up for a free membership through April 15).
- Benefits of Blogging + Your Step-By-Step Guide to Getting Started
- Build a Better Brand: How to Set Your Practice Apart From the Competition
- SEOh Yeah, You’ve Got This!
- Marketing: The Struggle Is Real
- Debunking Marketing Myths
- Create Your Marketing Dream Team
- 10 Essentials for a Patient-First Website
- Gain Better ROI by Teaching Your Team to Market
- AADOM Radio
- The Real Share